About Me

My photo
Seeker of stories, legends and mysteries of Second Life. Aspiring photographer, currently living in Canal district, New Babbage.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Caledon Impressions

During my journeys I often visit The Independent State of Caledon, a remarkable town with lots of places of interest. I'll surely write more about the city and it's residents in the future, because there is something interesting literally on every corner. I often walk it's streets, in times when I need some little rest from my journeys.
Recently, when I was exploring Caledon cemetery and talking with one rather annoying ghost, I've met a young aristocrat named Carricre Wind. She was pretty new in Caledon, and she seemed to show as much excitement as I did during my first encounter with this city. We've met again, later the same day, while I was admiring a new Time machine exhibited in front of Tesla Associates. I joined her and a Mr. Per Lagerkvist, a very skillful inventor, in nice conversation about aircrafts and balloons. Mr. Lagerkvist showed us a very fine skycopters and in the end he arrange a short trip in his balloon over the rooftops of Caledon. Maybe this could be a promise of future team expeditions, who knows?

No comments: