About Me

My photo
Seeker of stories, legends and mysteries of Second Life. Aspiring photographer, currently living in Canal district, New Babbage.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Glorious Departure of Caledon Victorian Expedition


It seems whole caledon is living with this expedition. In despite of some travelling difficulties I managed to make an apperance at departure of Duke Carntaigh’s brigantine HMS Ellen, which carried another team of Caledon explorers in their journy to the Great continent. I just wished them bon voyage and happened to make this photography... I'm still learning the way how to achieve a satisfying result. I've already talked with Mr. Whittlesea about possibility to exhibit my photographs in Caledon gallery, and if he will agree, I'll have a long way ahead until I'll reach some fine result.

No comments: